Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Liebster Award

WOO!  I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!  This award is for new bloggers with less than 200 followers and it helps bloggers find new blogsThank you to Wild About Firsties! for this nomination!!

1. How long have you been teaching? 

This is my 9th year teaching

2. Who is your favorite author? 

Mo Williems for my class, personally Howard Zinn

3. What is your favorite subject to teach? 

I love to teach writing, even though it can be stressful at times.

4. Do you have a special talent? 

Hmmm...I'm super organized and I am fluent in Spanish.

5.  What do you do when you are not teaching? 

REST, cycle, watch football and hangout with my hubby and our furry kids.

6. What is your favorite movie? 

10 Things I hate About You

7. How long have you been blogging? 

Since February 2011

8. What are your plans for Christmas this year? 

Rest and relax, fix our roof and spend time with our families

9. What websites do you visit most often? 

Facebook, LOTS of Blogs, UNF and TpT

10. Do you have children of your own? 

Nope - still debating

11. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? 

Africa

Here are 11 random things about ME!

1. I have 1 brother
2. I do NOT like living in Florida
3. I LOVE to dance!
4. I love celebrating my birthday
5. I started my master's this August
6. I support equality for everyone 
7. I read ALL of the Twilight books...yes, I'm a nerd!
8. I plan to open an animal rescue shelter...someday
9. I enjoy training in Wing Chun (Kung Fu)
10. I "pawsitively" adore my animals (2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 rabbit and fish)
11. I love, love, love cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment